How EndoTherm works.
– Due to the surface tension of fluid and imperfections in materials inside heating systems optimal thermal contact is not made.
– When dosed EndoTherm™ stably changes the surface tension of the fluid by over 60% whilst remaining non-corrosive.
– This increases the thermal contact which improves heat transfer rate and heating efficiency.
– Resulting in rooms reaching determined temperature quicker and staying warmer for longer.
– Return water temperature is lower which allows boilers to condensate more efficiently and recover more latent heat.
– Less fuel is consumed to maintain thermostatically set temperature.
Learn more here: https://www.endotherm.co.uk