About the class:
ACV Triangle Tube’s Application & Installation class is a 1.5 day course focused on how to apply and install Triangle Tube boilers. This course has a hands on component where you will learn to program and set-up boiler for operation.
– Introduction to ACV Triangle Tube
– Product overview, parts, and warranty
– Boiler fluid chemistry
– Condensing technology and how to get there
– Piping options, series and primary / secondary
– Boiler wiring and associated control integration
– Venting/termination applications & limitations
– Gas burner review
– Hands-on combustion analysis and proper set-up
– TriMax control features & functions with working simulators
– EZ-Setup review
1.5 Days (One day 4 hours and one day 8.5 hours)
About the instructor:
Christopher Turnbull is the Technical Support and Product Instructor, for ACV Triangle Tube. He works across North America instructing on the whole ACV Triangle Tube product range. Prior to his position at ACV Triangle Tube, Chris spent over 30 years working in the heating and air conditioning industry; including running his own business and working over a decade with the Philadelphia Local 420 Steam Fitters Union. With this experience, Chris is able to bring a factory-trained “technician perspective” into his seminars.
Dates & Location:
May 7 – 10th
Aug 20 – 23rd
Equipco Ltd. Head Office
101 – 42 Fawcett Road
Coquitlam, British Columbia V3K 6X9
Times / Registration:
*** Training is on a “first come, first served” basis. You will receive a written training confirmation from Equipco Ltd. to confirm your spot in the class.
*** We reserve the right to cancel the class 21 days (3weeks) prior to the scheduled date if we do not meet the attendance requirement.