NEW SHARKBITE® CORRUGATED STAINLESS STEEL WATER HEATER SUPPLY CONNECTORS
SharkBite Corrugated Stainless Steel Water Heater Supply Connectors can be used in accessible locations in residential and commercial applications to connect the hot and cold supply lines to the water heater. The connectors are flexible stainless steel and are available in 18″ and 24″ lengths, with 3/4″ SharkBite X 3/4″ or 1″ FIP connections. The SharkBite connection allows the installer to easily connect to copper, PEX and CPVC tubing, eliminating the need for an additional transition fitting.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Utilizes a SharkBite Connection
– Eliminates the need for additional transition fittings
– Connects to copper, PEX, and CPVC tubing.
Ease of Installation
– Ideal for areas where stainless steel braided hoses are not code compliant or replacement of rigid pipe not suitable.
Ease of Use
– No soldering or glue.
Available in 18″ or 24″ Lengths:
– No cutting pipe.
Design Certified and Agency Listed:
– Inspector friendly, peace of mind.
APPROVALS & LISTINGS
– ASME A112.18.6
– NSF/ANSI 61
– NSF/ANSI 372
– CSA B125.6
– SS3088FLEX18LF – 3/4″ x 3/4″ FIP, 18″
– SS3088FLEX24LF – 3/4″ x 3/4″ FIP, 24″
– SS3086FLEX24LF – 3/4″ x 1″ FIP, 24″
For more info please visit: www.sharkbite.com